Portfolio Management Series
The Portfolio Management Series provides the information you need to make sound investment decisions...
The Portfolio Management Series is designed to provide the Portfolio Manager with all of the background and performance information necessary to make sound investment decisions.
This Series, among other things, provides historical Yield and Rate of Return for each Security, as well as information about Current Market Value, Book Value, Unrealized Gains or Losses, length of investment horizon, Interest Rate Risk Sensitivity and Policy Compliance, Safekeeping Arrangements, and Pledging Status.
Although we are not a broker, we do work in an ongoing partnership with Client Banks, as part of our core services, to maximize the Total Return of their Portfolio while still maintaining conservative Investment Portfolio structures and policies.
Below is a list of reports provided in the Portfolio Management Series:
- Portfolio Manager’s Report
- Risk Profile Analysis
- Stop Loss Analysis & Policy Compliance Profile
- Security Inventory Report
- Municipal Security Inventory Report
- Equity Securities Report
- Pre-Purchase Analysis
- Post-Purchase Analysis
- Investment Transaction Analysis (Sample Bank I) (Sample Bank IV)
- Interest Rate Risk Analysis of Securities Purchased
- Yield Analysis Discount / Premium Callable Bonds
- Pledged & Unpledged Securities Report By Type
- Pledged Securities Report By Pledgee
- Safekeeping Report by Security Type
- Safekeeping Report By Safekeeping Agent
- InvestWise Rating Report
- Risk-Based Capital Report
- "Available For Sale" Inventory Report
- "Held to Maturity" Inventory Report
- Securities Potentially Callable Within the Next 90 Days
All banks have solutions...
...are you and your Board confident in yours?