Comprehensive Funds Management Policy
We assist in the preparation of a customized Funds Management Policy that covers every aspect of our Services...
The structure of our various Analytical & Reporting Series is based upon our Comprehensive Funds Management Policy, which we develop for each Client and customize based on the various Reporting Suites utilized in addition to our core services.
The Funds Management Policy also incorporates the various elements of our internal Quality Control and Process Assessment, so that they are clearly communicated to both your Board and Regulators.
As a Client, we perform a continuous review of your Funds Management Policy, and provide an annual update which reflects any necessary changes or revisions and also includes a Directors' Commentary which summarizes each change for approval at your Board Meeting.
Please click on the links below to see the Table of Contents from each Section of the Funds Management Policy which we provide to our Client Banks:
- Section One ~ Introduction & Scope of Policy
- Section Two ~ Simulation Modeling, Valuation & Quality Control
- Section Three ~ Capital Adequacy & Compliance Policy
- Section Four ~ Asset Management
- Section Five ~ Liability Management & Funds Acquisition Policy
- Section Six ~ Interest Rate Risk Management, Assessment & Reporting
- Section Seven ~ Correspondent Banking Risk Management
- Section Eight ~ Liquidity Risk Management
- Section Nine ~ Long-Term Forecasting & Strategic Planning